Thank you for your interest in National Comprehensive Cancer Network's employment opportunities. NCCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer in a significant growth phase. If you would like to become part of our premier organization dedicated to developing programs and products to enhance cancer care, click on a job title below to learn more about the position. Unless otherwise indicated, all positions are based in our suburban Philadelphia location. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Quality of Oncology Care Fellowship
Quality of Oncology Care Fellowship
The mission of NCCN is to improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of cancer care so that patients can live better lives. In furtherance of this Mission and the NCCN Vision to be the world’s leader in defining and advancing high-quality, high-value cancer care, the NCCN Quality of Oncology Care Fellowship is aimed at encouraging a next generation leader in the early stages of his or her career to research, develop, recommend, and facilitate the implementation of programs relative to defining quality oncology care.
The Fellow, through collaboration with experts from NCCN Member Institutions and other relevant stakeholders, will identify both trends and gaps relative to data and technology and the roles these mediums play in defining and measuring quality, cost, and value. The Fellow will assist NCCN in identifying areas of focus including but not limited to the challenges faced by multiple stakeholders relative to the effective application and utilization of big data, quality initiatives, observational research, and defining and reporting on quality, cost and value. This position requires occasional overnight travel.
- Research definition and measurement of quality in oncology care
- Identify relevant data sources for quality research and reporting
- Assist NCCN in identifying priority areas of focus relative to defining and reporting on quality, cost and value
- Recommend, develop and facilitate the implementation of programs relative to quality oncology care
- Facilitate site visits to NCCN Member Institutions and other organizations doing exceptional work in quality
- Participate in NCCN policy programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Successful completion of a graduate program in health policy, business, public policy, public health, medicine, economics, epidemiology, statistics, or other quality-related field
- Excellence in quantitative analysis and statistical methods as evidenced by graduate-level statistics and methods courses
- Demonstrated knowledge of national oncology quality of care discussion and movement, as well as key challenges facing all relevant stakeholders
- Oncology experience preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with internal and external staff and managers at various levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Absolute attention to detail
- High level of professionalism
- Team player who is also self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Office products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- InDesign experience a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Organizational ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Outstanding follow up
This position represents a unique opportunity to build a career with a premier organization. We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Send resume with salary history to email@example.com. EOE. No calls please.