National Comprehensive Cancer Network
NCCN Guidelines for Cervical Cancer Updated
NCCN has published updates to the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines™) for Cervical Cancer. These NCCN Guidelines™ are currently available as Version 1.2011.
- The NCCN Guidelines for Cervical Cancer were revised to reflect the addition of the updated 2009 FIGO Staging Tables.
- A new Principles of Radiation Therapy page was added that provides specific recommendations and dosing.
- Chemotherapy Regimens for Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer:
- For First-line combination therapy: Cisplatin/paclitaxel changed from category 1 to category 2A.
- For Second-line therapy: Epirubicin and liposomal doxorubicin were removed. Pemetrexed and vinorelbine changed from category 2B to category 3.
For the complete updated version of these and all NCCN Guidelines, visit NCCN.org.