NCCN Launches New eCommerce System
NCCN.org is a valuable resource for clinical professionals and other health care decision-makers who rely on the website for access to the latest updates to the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®), the NCCN Drugs & Biologics Compendium (NCCN Compendium®), the NCCN Biomarkers Compendium™, and the NCCN Chemotherapy Order Templates (NCCN Templates®). An extension of the NCCN.org website, the NCCN eCommerce system, NCCN.org/store, allows NCCN.org users to purchase subscriptions to NCCN Content, manage existing subscriptions, update their profile, manage their e-mail preferences, and more.
A redesign of the NCCN.org/store website launched earlier this month to allow for easier navigation and an improved user experience. Users may notice:
- An improved product catalog listing with icons and pricing included
- The ability to calculate pricing within product descriptions to determine order totals
- An easy-to-use shopping cart that tracks progress throughout the checkout process
- The ability to edit and update the shopping cart during checkout
- Multiple payment methods that now be processed through the online system. Users who wish to be invoiced will follow the same checkout process but will print an invoice to submit along with payment.
Users who have not logged into the new system since it launched will need to reset their password. To reset their password, users must visit NCCN.org/store to log in. At login users will be prompted to reset their password. Once the password is updated, they will then log in with their new password so their browser can remember the new login information. This is a one-time request that should take moments to complete.
NCCN Guidelines® App Users
Any user who attempts to log in to the mobile application for tablets or smartphones before resetting their password on NCCN.org may be unable to log in to the mobile application. Please visit NCCN.org/store to reset your password and then log in to the NCCN Guidelines app with your new password.
Thank you for your patience and assistance.