NCCN GUIDELINES AND NCCN COMPENDIUM UPDATED
NCCN has published updates to the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) and the NCCN Drugs & Biologics Compendium (NCCN Compendium®) for Ovarian Cancer. These NCCN Guidelines® are currently available as Version 3.2014.
- Acceptable Recurrence Therapies (OV-D)
- The following therapies were added as preferred combinations for patients with platinum-resistant disease:
- Liposomal doxorubicin/bevacizumab
- Paclitaxel (weekly)/bevacizumab
- A footnote was added regarding the combination therapies with bevacizumab: “Contraindicated for patients at increased risk of gastrointestinal perforation.”
- The following reference was added: Pujade-Lauraine E, Hilpert F, Weber B, et al. Bevacizumab combined with chemotherapy for platinum-resistant recurrent ovarian cancer: The AURELIA open-label randomized phase III trial. J Clin Oncol 2014;32(13):1302-1308.
- The Discussion section has been updated to reflect the changes in the algorithm. (MS-1)
*For your reference, the previous update (Version 2.2014) to the NCCN Guidelines for Ovarian Cancer, distributed on March 21, 2014, is available at the following link: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/ovarian.pdf#Page=4
For the complete updated versions of the NCCN Guidelines, the NCCN Compendium®, and the NCCN Chemotherapy Order Templates (NCCN Templates®), please visit NCCN.org.
To access the NCCN Biomarkers Compendium®, please visit NCCN.org/biomarkers.
To view the NCCN Guidelines for Patients®, please visit NCCN.org/patients.
Free NCCN Guidelines apps iPhone, iPad, and Android devices are now available! Visit NCCN.org/apps