NCCN Guidelines® & Clinical Resources
Submission Request to the NCCN Guidelines Panels
Please complete the following information:
Date of request:
NCCN Guidelines Panel:
Guidelines for Submissions:
- A panel will consider scientific data including, but not limited to, reports of published trials that would be useful in evaluating therapies for inclusion in a guideline. These data may refer to either FDA approved or off label indications for drugs, biologics, diagnostics, procedures, or devices used for cancer prevention, detection, treatment, or supportive care.
- A cover letter (maximum 2 pages) should accompany the submission and include the following information:
- Request for NCCN Guidelines Panel to consider review of data for a specific indication.
- Specific changes recommended within the NCCN Guidelines. (one sentence)
- Statement of whether the submitted use is or is not FDA approved for that indication.
- Rationale for recommended change. (one sentence)
- Citation of literature support and complete articles supporting recommended change.
Information must be submitted electronically.
Download a PDF of a sample submission
Please e-mail one copy of the material to the email@example.com with “Submission Request” in the subject line.
The submission should be submitted no less than three weeks (21 days) prior to any scheduled NCCN meeting or teleconference. The panel meetings schedule is available to view. You will receive confirmation of your submission. All submissions to the NCCN Guidelines Panels are for public record and will be posted on NCCN.org.
Any questions regarding the submission process should be directed to:
Joan McClure, MS
Senior Vice President, Clinical Information & Publications
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 215.690.0300
If you would like to schedule a call to discuss the Submission Request requirements, please e-mail us or call 215.690.0234.