Educational Events & Programs
NCCN Academy for Excellence & Leadership in Oncology™
School of Pharmaceutical & Biotech Business
NCCN Academy for Excellence & Leadership in Oncology™ School of Pharmaceutical & Biotech Business provides pharmaceutical and biotechnology professionals with the significant opportunity to view the oncology space, its future and its current operational issues from the provider and payer perspective. Participants will improve their working knowledge of key business, policy, coverage, reimbursement, informational, and operational issues in oncology and will gather valuable insights into developing effective strategies for navigating the various constituencies in cancer care. Through this interactive program, pharmaceutical and biotech professionals will learn from key stakeholders what they view to be the most pressing issues in oncology today and how to apply this knowledge to create mutually-successful working relationships. Further, they will hear thought leaders discuss how their decisions and programs are shaped by certain types of information and data.
Who benefits from the NCCN Academy for Excellence & Leadership in Oncology™ School of Pharmaceutical & Biotech Business?
Professionals from marketing, sales, medical affairs, clinical research, policy and government affairs, and other business areas will all be better able to serve their customers with improved knowledge of real-world oncology issues following the completion of this program.
Who are the School of Pharmaceutical & Biotech Business Faculty?
Faculty may comprise representatives from the academic and community provider settings, as well as payor, government, Wall Street, pharmaceutical and biotech constituents, among others.
NCCN appreciates all of our prestigious speakers who generously dedicate their time and insights to making each NCCN Academy program an unmatched experience for our audiences. To review the faculty roster for future programs, please refer to Upcoming Academy Programs.
What are attendees saying about the NCCN Academy for Excellence & Leadership in Oncology™ School of Pharmaceutical & Biotech Business?
Below are a few of the comments we’ve received:
- “One of the most comprehensive, interesting, entertaining, and engaging ‘capsule’ overview of the admittedly highly complex subject matter”
- “I was impressed with the magnitude of panel members. You held nothing back when bringing in the experts”
- “The candor of the panelists was extremely interesting. I learned a lot as did my colleagues”
- “Great job discussing real world & open sharing of how to manage drugs”
- “Very useful to understand various perspectives around cancer care in the USA"
- “Excellent presenters and valuable information.”
- “Great program! Great quality! Very informative!”
- “Definitely meets a need”
- “I appreciate all of the preparation & delivery of a very aggressive agenda”
- “Great overview of clinical future: various agents”