Educational Events & Programs
NCCN International Educational Activities Program (NCCN IEAP)
The NCCN International Educational Activities Program (NCCN IEAP) recognizes ex-U.S. physicians who have demonstrated an understanding of the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®) with the successful completion of required NCCN Guidelines® educational content hours.
Available completion certificates:
- Demonstration of General Knowledge of NCCN Guidelines (12 hrs.)
- Successfully complete the annual required number of 12 educational hours for an NCCN IEAP completion certificate of general knowledge of NCCN Guidelines. Learners must successfully complete the NCCN Guidelines Development module and a mix of available NCCN educational content in at least four disease types with no more than three hours per disease type.
- Demonstration of General Knowledge of NCCN Guidelines for Specific Disease Sites (20 hrs.)
- A disease-specific completion certificate requires successful completion of the 12 hours as described above along with an additional 8 hours of disease-specific education.
- Disease sites include Breast, Colorectal, and Lung Cancers, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas. Additional tumor types are forthcoming.
- Physicians may qualify for multiple disease-specific certificates each with the eight-hour required education hours.
Start earning hours now!
The NCCN educational content hours may be completed online or in-person by attending NCCN live events. Educational resources available for this program can be found on the NCCN Continuing Education Portal; registration is required.
Press releases announcing the NCCN IEAP are available in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
View the NCCN Guidelines® Development module – Preview this module!
View NCCN eBulletin: International Edition Archives
View the NCCN Calendar of Events
Please contact Jorge Bacigalupo, Global Business Development Specialist with any questions about NCCN international programs.