NCCN Guidelines for Patients™: Multiple Myeloma
Par t 8
Par t 7
Par t 6
Par t 5
Par t 4
Par t 3
Par t 2
Par t 1
American Cancer Society
International Myeloma Foundation
Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
National Cancer Institute
• Cancer tests are used to plan treatment and check your response to treatment.
• Your health history and a body exam inform your doctor about your health.
• Blood and urine tests check for signs of disease.
• Tests of tissue or fluid from the bone marrow are used to confirm there’s cancer.
• Tests that take pictures of the insides of your body may show bone damage from
Review of Part 2