NCCN Guidelines for Patients
Stages I and II Breast Cancer, Version 1.2014
to ask your doctor
Ask your doctors questions:
1. What tests do you recommend?
2. Where will the tests take place? Will I have to go to the hospital?
3. How long will the tests take?
4. Will any test hurt?
5. What if I am pregnant?
6. How do I prepare for testing?
7. Should I bring a list of my medications?
8. Should I bring someone with me?
9. How soon will I know the results and who will explain them to me?
10. Can I have a copy of the test results including the pathology report?
11. Who will talk with me about the next steps? When?
Questions to ask your doctor