Watch as experts present a step-by-step treatment guide for non-small cell lung cancer and learn how to answer the following questions:
- What is non-small cell lung cancer?
- How do I find the latest cancer treatment options?
- How do I talk about options with a cancer treatment team?
- How do I make informed treatment decisions?
- Introduction to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network® (NCCN®)
- Overview of non-small cell lung cancer
- Review of NCCN Guidelines for Patients®: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Question & Answer Session
Brought to you by:
This activity is supported by a contribution from Astellas, Genentech, Lilly, and Pfizer.
NCCN independently develops and distributes the NCCN Guidelines for Patients®. Our supporters did not participate in the development of the NCCN Guidelines for Patients and are not responsible for the content and recommendations contained therein.