NCCN and National Business Group on Health Cancer Resource Guide
NCCN and the National Business Group on Health worked together to create resources that will help employers design cancer-related health benefits. As part of this project, a Cancer Resource Guide was developed as a resource for employees and other who are dealing their own or a loved one's cancer, regardless of the source of their health insurance. The Guide and a series of Fact Sheets on important cancer-related topics are available free of charge.
The Cancer Resource Guide includes three sections:
- Cancer Risk – For those concerned about their risk for developing cancer and how to reduce that risk
- If You've Been Diagnosed with Cancer – For patients with cancer
- If Your Loved One Has Been Diagnosed with Cancer – For family members and other caregivers
There are also five Fact Sheets that provide information about important topics:
- Advance Care Planning
- Cancer Risk and Genetic Testing
- End-of-Life Care: Making Your Preferences Known
- Palliative Care: Is it Right for You?
- Cancer Survivorship
Cancer Resource Guide
Factsheets on Key Cancer Topics