National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Shift in Site of Care – Who Are the New Decision-Makers?
Taped March 13, 2013 in Hollywood, Florida
This module addresses how decisions about and the delivery of cancer care are evolving specifically related to the following:
- Are sites of cancer care really shifting? If so, why?
- Has this set up a different set of incentives?
- What are the implications for innovation in oncology and life science companies?
- What is the impact on patient access and quality of care?
- How the influence of decision makers is shifting
- Changes in how oncology research is conducted
- When state marketplaces/exchanges launch, will it affect care and community oncologists?
- Effects on workforce
View Sample Video
Goodman, PhD, The Lewin Group
Bach, MD, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Cross, MD, Aetna
Gould, MD, Northwest Georgia Oncology Centers
Johnson, MS, RPh, Premier
Robbins, MD, Florida Society of Clinical Oncology
Schwartzberg, MD, University of Tennessee Health Science Center/The West Clinic
Zonakis, BA, BSN, Delta Air Lines
View Faculty Information
To learn more about NCCN Academy Video Modules or to take advantage of discounted Corporate Council rates for licensing of the NCCN Academy Video Modules, please contact Jennifer Tredwell
File Size: 211 MB Length: 92 minutes Last Updated: 06/06/2013