National Comprehensive Cancer Network
Information Needs and Investment Decisions on Wall Street
Taped October 7, 2010 in New York, New York
This module provides insight into the information needs and applications for those making decisions in the investment community about diagnostics, biomarkers, drugs and biologics. This module includes the following topics:
- Perspectives of investment and business thought leaders on how the information needs of Wall Street are viewed and fulfilled
- Where do analysts and investors go for scientific and clinical information to meet their needs?
- What is the mix of information that is required when one is making a decision or call about investment and business?
- Opportunities: scientific, clinical, regulatory, coverage, and reimbursement, etc.
- How do pharma/biotech companies integrate the need to address Wall Street's information needs into their strategies?
- How is pricing of health care technologies factored into the decisions made by experts on Wall Street?
- Is the fast pace of innovations in oncology a challenge for all involved in information collection and analysis?
McGivney, PhD, National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
Chaffkin, CFA, Charter Oak Partners
Dougherty, MD, MBA, Arcus Ventures, LP
Lind, MD, GBP Capital Management
Schwalm, Consulting with Cynthia Schwalm; formerly President at Eisai; Vice President, GM Oncology at Amgen
View Faculty Information
To learn more about NCCN Academy Video Modules or to take advantage of discounted Corporate Council rates for licensing of the NCCN Academy Video Modules, please contact Jennifer Tredwell
File Size: 246 MB Length: 72 minutes Last Updated: 12/17/2010