NCCN FOUNDATION® seeks to support the millions of patients and their families affected by a cancer diagnosis through development and distribution of NCCN Guidelines for Patients®
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients® are based on the same clinical practice guidelines used by health care professionals around the world
- Each resource is designed to help people living with cancer talk with their physicians about the best treatment options for their disease
- A one-page summary is available in NCCN Quick Guide™ format for each disease type
VISIT NCCN.ORG/PATIENTGUIDELINES FOR THE LIBRARY OF PATIENT EDUCATION RESOURCES >
More than 1.6 million people in the United States will be diagnosed with cancer this year.
These patients along with their families and caregivers:
- Can become overwhelmed by the medical details they need to know and decisions they need to make
- Deserve to know what to expect in state-of-the-art care
- Need clear, understandable information to best communicate with their health care providers
- Should be empowered in making evidence-based treatment decisions that are right for them and complement their values
We refine complex treatment guidelines used by doctors and other cancer professionals into language that everyone can understand.
- Our expanding library of treatment guidelines includes 17 of the most common forms of cancer and is routinely updated to include the most current changes in treatment and care.
- Visit NCCN.org/patientguidelines to download these free resources today!
NCCN FOUNDATION® RELIES SOLELY ON DONATIONS AND SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY TO FUND OUR PROGRAMS AND SERVICES.