NCCN Guidelines for Patients
Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer, Version 1.2017
Questions to ask your doctors
1. What clinical trial is right for me?
2. How many people will be on the clinical trial?
3. What are the tests and treatments for this study? And how often will they be?
4. How long will I be part of the clinical trial?
5. Will I be able to get other treatment if this doesn’t work?
6. How will you know the treatment is working?
7. Who will help me understand the costs of the clinical trial?
8. What are my other options besides a clinical trial?