NCCN Guidelines for Patients
Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer, Version 1.2017
Questions to ask your doctors
1. What is the best treatment for this cancer when it occurs in someone my age?
2. Does this hospital (or center) offer the best treatment for me?
3. Is a pediatric or adult treatment plan better for me?
4. Is it better for me to be treated at a pediatric or an adult facility?
5. Can you provide me with the research that supports this treatment plan?
6. How often will I get treatment and will I need more than one?
7. How much time do I have to think about my options or get a 2