NCCN Guidelines for Patients
Ovarian Cancer, Version 1.2017
Making treatment decisions
Questions to ask your doctors
Questions to ask your doctors about testing
1. What tests will I have?
2. Where will the tests take place? Will I have to go to the hospital?
3. How long will it take? Will I be awake?
4. Will any test hurt?
5. What are the risks?
6. How do I prepare for testing?
7. Should I bring a list of my medications?
8. Should I bring someone with me?
9. How soon will I know the test results?
10. Who will explain the test results to me?
11. Can I have a copy of the test results and pathology report?
12. Who will talk with me about the next steps? When?