NCCN Guidelines for Patients
Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia, Version 1.2017
Questions to ask your doctors
Questions about testing and the results
1. What tests will I have for WM?
2. Where and when will the tests take place?
3. How long will they take?
4. What are the risks?
5. How do I prepare for testing?
6. How soon will I know the results and who will explain them to me?
7. Have any cancer cells spread to other parts of my body?
8. Can you tell me about the symptoms of WM?
9. When will the symptoms start? And if they do, when will treatment start?