NCCN Guidelines for Patients
Waldenström’s Macroglobulinemia, Version 1.2017
Questions to ask your doctors
Questions about clinical trials
1. What clinical trial is right for me?
2. How many people will be in the clinical trial?
3. What are the tests and treatments for this study? And how often will they be?
4. How long will I be in the clinical trial?
5. Will I be able to get other treatment if this doesn’t work?
6. How will you know the treatment is working?
7. Who will help me understand the costs of the clinical trial?