Educational Events & Programs
DATES > Friday, October 6 – Saturday, October 7, 2017 LEARN MORE>
LOCATION > Hilton San Francisco Union Square • San Francisco, California
Save the Date!
NCCN Global Academy > Friday, October 6, 2017 LEARN MORE>
New Program for Nurses!
NCCN Nursing Forum: Advancing Oncology Nursing in Hematologic Malignancies™ > Friday, October 6, 2017
Treatment of hematologic malignancies is increasingly complex. Issues relating to pathology, transplantation, and various new therapies require oncologists and hematologists to stay abreast of breakthrough advances. In addition, targeted therapies and oral treatments bring the latest benefits to patients. This congress focuses on the new approaches that have been incorporated into patient management, including the use of drugs, biologics, and diagnostics.
Ranjana H. Advani, MD
Stanford Cancer Institute
Andrew D. Zelenetz, MD, PhD
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Friday, October 6, 2017
4:30 – 6:00 PM
Registration, Exhibits, and Refreshments
6:00 – 8:35 PM
Saturday, October 7, 2017
7:00 – 8:15 AM
Registration, Exhibits, and Breakfast
8:15 AM – 5:00 PM
Agenda topics include:
- Controversies in Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Is Monitoring Minimal Residual Disease Clinically Relevant?
- How to Sequence Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Management of Common Complications Related to Multiple Myeloma and its Treatment
- Management of Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma in Those Eligible for Transplant
- Managing Lymphoma Survivors
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms: Management of Polycythemia Vera and Essential Thrombocythemia
- New Options for the Management of Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New Therapeutic Agents and Considerations in the Management of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative and End of Life Care in Hematological Malignancies
- Targeted Therapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Update on the Treatment of Follicular Lymphoma
- WHO Guide for Clinicians: The Lymphoma Perspective
- Patient Case Studies and Panel Discussions:
- Plasma Cell Disorders
*This agenda is subject to change. Faculty will be updated as confirmed.
Organizations who are interested in supporting NCCN CE programs are encouraged to contact Lisa Perfidio.
Sponsorship and exhibit opportunities are available. For more information, contact Jennifer Tredwell.
NCCN 12th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ – Exhibitor Application
NCCN 12th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ – Advertising Rate Card
Earn up to 8.75 credits with recorded presentations from the NCCN 11th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ that took place September 30 - October 1, 2016 in New York, NY.
Recorded Lunch Symposium – The Future of Targeted Therapies for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Earn .75 credit! This activity is designed to address the unprecedented recent and ongoing advances in AML research and anticipated changes in the AML therapeutic landscape resulting from the development of many innovative therapies, several of which are in late stages of clinical trials.
For a complete list of available recordings from the NCCN 11th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies, please visit education.nccn.org/hem2016.
Please check back often for the most up-to-date information. Please contact 866.788.NCCN (6226) or send an e-mail if you have additional questions.