Educational Events & Programs
NCCN 20th Annual Conference:
Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™
March 12 – 14, 2015
(Pre-conference programs to take place on Wednesday, March 11, 2015)
The NCCN 20th Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™ attracts more than 1,500 registrants from across the United States and the globe including oncologists (in both community and academic settings), oncology fellows, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals involved in the care of patients with cancer. Respected opinion leaders present the latest cancer therapies and provide updates on selected NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®), the data upon which the NCCN Guidelines® are based, and quality initiatives in oncology. Topics change annually but focus on the major cancers and supportive care areas. The NCCN Annual Conference also includes case study discussion forums with experts from NCCN Member Institutions and roundtable discussions featuring the foremost professionals from the academic, patient advocacy, government, payer, industry, and business realms of cancer care.
The NCCN 19th Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™ took place March 13 – 14, 2014 in Hollywood, FL. Accredited materials from this conference are available through the NCCN Continuing Education Portal.
2015 NCCN Nursing Program:
Advancing Oncology Nursing™
Wednesday, March 11, 2015, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New for 2015- Special Event – Save the Date!
20 Years of Improving Cancer Care Together – An NCCN Roundtable Discussion
Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:00 – 2:20 PM ET
In recognition of NCCN’s 20th Anniversary, NCCN is planning to hold a special live Roundtable titled 20 Years of Improving Cancer Care Together – An NCCN Roundtable Discussion during the NCCN Annual Conference. This Roundtable will be comprised of NCCN leadership – past and present— as well as other stakeholders who have had a significant impact on the development, progression, and success of NCCN over the years; noteworthy historical NCCN accomplishments and events will be discussed, as well as the impact NCCN has had and continues to have on the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of cancer care so that patients can live better lives. This special 20th Anniversary Roundtable will be filmed and endured on NCCN.org.
This roundtable is sponsored by ImmunoGen, Inc.; Incyte Corporation; and Sigma-Tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
As of November 7, 2014
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this roundtable. Please contact Jennifer Tredwell at Tredwell@nccn.org.
*CE credits are not available for this roundtable.
New for 2015 –Multiple Track Sessions Available!
Track Session Topics include*:
- Advances in Management of Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Optimizing Treatment of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Evolving Treatment Strategies for Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New Therapies for Hormone-Sensitive Advanced Breast Cancer
- Adjuvant Therapy for NSCLC
- Targeted/Emerging Therapies for Metastatic NSCLC
- Diagnosis and Treatment of NSCLC Using Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Role of Radiation Therapy in Management of SCLC
- Endoscopic Therapies for Early Stage Esophageal Cancers
- Optimizing Systemic Therapy Selection in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Multidisciplinary Management of Pancreatic Cancer
- New Treatment Options in Castration-Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Guideline Update in the Management of Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer: Current and Novel Treatment Options
- Treatment Milestones in CML: Stay the Course or Change Therapy?
- Updates to the Management of CLL
- Multiple Myeloma: Current Treatment Approaches and Future Directions
- Emerging Treatment Options for B-cell Lymphomas
- Management of Localized Melanoma
- Treatment Options for Advanced Melanoma
- Management of Dermatologic Toxicities Associated with Targeted Therapies
- Fertility Preservation and Cancer: Current and Future Strategies
- New NCCN Guidelines: Smoking Cessation for Patients with Cancer
- Management of Anthracycline-Induced Cardiac Toxicity: Emphasis on Early Recognition and Cardioprotection
Returning in 2015!- Special Event – Save the Date!
Thursday, March 12, 2015, 5:30 – 7:30 PM ET
Exhibition Hall (Great Halls 4, 5, & 6)
20 Years of Improving the Quality, Effectiveness, and Efficiency of Cancer Care (non-CE activity)
20 Years of Improving Cancer Care Together: An NCCN Roundtable Discussion (non-CE activity)
Value-Based Decision-Making at the Bedside
What are the Characteristics of an Optimal Clinical Practice Guideline?
Principles of Immunotherapy (Part I)
Immunotherapy for Melanoma, Kidney, and Prostate Cancers (Part II)
Making NCCN Guidelines Relevant Around the Globe: The Challenge of Resource Stratification
*Subject to change.
This conference is supported by educational grants from Actelion; AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb; BTG International; Celgene Corporation; Genentech BioOncology; Gilead Sciences, Medical Affairs; and Pfizer. This activity is supported by educational grants from Lilly and Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company.
As of December 9, 2014
Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus
Advertising Rate Card
Reimbursement Resource Room Application and Contract
Organizations who are interested in exhibiting at NCCN programs are encouraged to contact Jennifer Tredwell, Senior Director, Marketing.
Future NCCN Annual Conference Dates:
- Thursday, March 31, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016
Pre-conference programs take place on Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Please check back often for the most up-to-date information. Please contact 866.788.NCCN (6226) or send an e-mail if you have additional questions.