Educational Events & Programs
CONFERENCE DATES > Thursday, March 31 – Saturday, April 2, 2016REGISTER >
CONFERENCE LOCATION > The Diplomat • Hollywood, Florida
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION > Expires Wednesday, February 17, 2016REGISTER >
2016 NURSING PROGRAM > Wednesday, March 30, 2016 REGISTER >
NCCN ACADEMY > Wednesday, March 30, 2016 SAVE THE DATE >
The NCCN Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™ attracts more than 1,500 registrants from across the United States and the globe including oncologists (in both community and academic settings), oncology fellows, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals involved in the care of patients with cancer. Respected opinion leaders present the latest cancer therapies and provide updates on selected NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®), the data upon which the NCCN Guidelines® are based, and quality initiatives in oncology. Topics change annually but focus on the major cancers and supportive care areas.
The Annual Conference General Session begins on Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 8:00 AM and concludes on Saturday evening, April 2, 2016. This conference is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for physicians and is also accredited for nurses, pharmacists, and other oncology professionals. NCCN will also seek approval for case manager and tumor registrar clock hours.
This year's agenda includes more than 25 educational sessions featuring the latest advances in oncology care, plus interactive Patient Case Studies & Panel Discussions. NCCN will also offer concurrent sessions so that attendees can customize their learning experience.
- B-cell Lymphomas: Optimizing Treatment with Small Molecule Inhibitors
- Cancer Pain Management: Strategies for Safe and Effective Opioid Prescribing
- CNS: Notable Developments in the Management of Primary and Recurrent Gliomas
- Controversies in Breast Cancer Screening Strategies
- Diagnosis and Staging of Pancreatic Cancer: The Role of Imaging
- Emerging Paradigms in the Treatment of Localized Rectal Cancer
- Evolving Treatment Strategies for Cervical Cancer
- Evolving Uses of Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) in Prostate Cancer Management
- Guideline Update: Locoregional Treatment Approaches for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancers: Risk Management Recommendations
- Major Changes in Systemic Therapy for Advanced Melanoma
- Management of Advanced Phase CML
- Management of EGFR-Mutation Positive Metastatic NSCLC
- Metastatic Gastroesophageal Cancers: Current and Emerging Treatment Options
- Multigene Testing in Prostate Cancer Risk Stratification
- NCCN Guidelines Updates: Breast Cancer
- New NCCN Guidelines for Vulvar Cancer
- Role of Biosimilars
- Selection of Optimal Treatment Strategies in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Sexual Function in Cancer Survivors: Updates to the NCCN Guidelines for Survivorship
- Strategies for Management of Early Stage Breast Cancer in Older Women
- The NCCN Value Initiative: Using NCCN Evidence Blocks™ in Clinical Decisions
- Understanding and Utilizing Patient Preferences in Cancer Treatment Decisions
- Updates on Diagnostic Criteria and Management of Multiple Myeloma
- Venous Thromboembolism in Patients with Cancer: Assessment of Risk and Safe Prophylaxis
*Subject to change.
This conference is designed to meet the educational needs of oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with cancer.
This conference is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for physicians and is also certified for nurses, pharmacists, and other oncology professionals. NCCN will also seek approval for case manager and tumor registrar clock hours.
Reserve your seat by Wednesday, February 17, 2016 to receive the Early Bird Registration rate. Learn more.
Registration fee discounts are available to NCCN Member Institution employees!
As a benefit of membership, NCCN extends a registration fee discount to staff employed at NCCN Member Institutions. Learn more.
NCCN has a limited number of rooms reserved at The Diplomat and the Hollywood Beach Marriott. Only registered conference attendees will be eligible for a room in an NCCN room block. Housing reservations should be submitted no later than Wednesday, February 17, 2016. Early booking is strongly encouraged. Learn more.
NCCN is proud to partner with Delta Air Lines and United Airlines to offer attendees of the NCCN 21st Annual Conference an opportunity to earn discounted airfares. Please see detailed reservations and ticketing information available here for each carrier.
Avis Rental Car
Avis is the preferred rental car supplier for the NCCN 21st Annual Conference. Learn more.
Travel Leaders is the official travel agency for NCCN. William Lopez, NCCN’s exclusive agent, will make a reservation on your behalf. Learn more.
Organizations who are interested in exhibits or sponsorships are encouraged to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Future NCCN Annual Conference Dates:
March 31 – April 2, 2016
NCCN 21st Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™
The Diplomat, Hollywood, FL
Pre-conference programs take place on March 30, 2016
March 23 – 25, 2017- NEW LOCATION!
NCCN 22nd Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™
Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, FL
Pre-conference programs take place on March 22, 2017
March 22 – 24, 2018
NCCN 23rd Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™
Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando, FL
Pre-conference programs take place on March 21, 2018
Please check back often for the most up-to-date information. Please contact 866.788.NCCN (6226) or send an e-mail if you have additional questions.