NCCN ORP Mission Statement
The NCCN ORP fosters innovation and knowledge discovery that improve the lives of patients with cancer.
- Study both FDA-approved and investigational agents/devices, to seek novel enhanced, effective, and efficient cancer therapy.
- Develop new insights into cancer care delivery outcomes and quality, as well as identify solutions to barriers affecting optimal cancer management.
- Increase opportunities for NCCN Member Institution faculty to participate in oncologic investigation and support those who are, or will become, leaders in cancer research.
- Demonstrate that constructive, appropriate, and transparent collaboration between academia and industry results in valuable knowledge and improved cancer management.
- Ensure the dissemination of knowledge gained through the program to the medical community at large through presentations at meetings and/or publication in peer-reviewed journals.